[Corpora-List] Boot camp for corpus linguistics?

Alex Boulton Alex.Boulton at univ-nancy2.fr
Wed Apr 30 09:53:43 UTC 2008

I teach a CL course for 1st-year master's students in English on-line;
but like most on-line courses, it's jealously garded by the university
for our students only - they pay! I'm sure there are lots more like this
but don't really see a way round it.
alex

Harden, Karon M a écrit :

> I second this question. I've been reading: **/Corpus-Based Language
> Studies: An Advanced Resource Book/** *
> <http://www.amazon.com/Corpus-Based-Language-Studies-Routledge-Linguistics/dp/0415286239/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209477788&sr=8-1>*by
> Anthony McEnery* *and found it helpful, but I would also like other
> suggestions.
>

> I would like to also ask if anyone knows of any university courses in
> corpus linguistics offered online for distance students??
>

> Thank you,
>

> Karon Harden
>
> University of Kentucky

*                                                                  Alex
Boulton*

                                                                Nancy
Université

boulton at univ-nancy2.fr <mailto:boulton at univ-nancy2.fr>

CRAPEL---ATILF/CNRS
ERUDI

Tél :
03.83.96.71.30
Tél : 03.83.96.84.44

Fax :
03.83.96.71.32
Fax : 03.83.96.84.49

http://www.univ-nancy2.fr/CRAPEL/
http://www.univ-nancy2.fr/erudi

*                     Tous les articles des /Mélanges CRAPEL/ sont
disponibles
                                      gratuitement en ligne sous format
pdf :*

http://revues.univ-nancy2.fr/melangesCrapel/