[Corpora-List] Announcement: Release of the DependencyTreebankDatabase DTDB 1.0

tufis at racai.ro tufis at racai.ro
Wed Feb 6 16:59:57 UTC 2008

Dear Olga,

At http://corp.hum.sdu.dk Eckhard Bick created a great grammatically
annotated Romanian corpus and some other similar annotated corpora for
various languages.

The Romanian corpus covers the business language domain and has a size
of 21.4 million words (27 million tokens). It was compiled by Arina
Greavu (arinagreavu at yahoo.com) from news text sources, and annotated
with (a) PoS and morphology using our tagger, as well as (b) syntactic
function and shallow dependency markers using a Constraint Grammar
system at VISL (http://beta.visl.sdu.dk/constraint_grammar.html). You
might get further information from Eckhard (eckhard.bick at mail.dk)

Best regards,

Dan