[Corpora-List] Head of NLP - London

Khurshid Ahmad kahmad at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Feb 7 16:04:22 UTC 2008

Dear All
Not long ago there was an enormous 'furore' about using the Corpora
bandwidth for discussion that was oriented towards corpus linguistics.

I am all for the bandwidth to be used for advertisments: can anybody
advertise on corpora at uib.no?

Khurshid Ahmad

Professor of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science