[Corpora-List] Head of NLP - London

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Fri Feb 8 13:10:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Daniel Zeman <zeman at ufal.ms.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:

There is a huge difference between the exchange of information between
academic peers, such as conference and journal announcements, and the
advertising of commerical jobs. Especially so when the commerical job is
being repeatedly posted to a list (in other words the list is being
spammed).

When this posting was sent a few weeks ago I took a gander at their web
site; "fastest growing"... um not that I could see --- unless it was meant
that one of their dozen employees had joined recently.

I'm also a little biased because my least cost interpretation of "NLP" is
that ultra-trendy neuro-linguistic programming stuff being peddled by
neophytes whose only qualification is to have read "NLP for Dummies".

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!