[Corpora-List] Keywords Generator (fwd)

Jason Baldridge jbaldrid at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:12:39 UTC 2008

Check out the website for the "Words in a Haystack" course that Katrin Erk
taught in Fall 2007 on methods and tools for working with corpora (and using
a lot of Python to do it):

http://comp.ling.utexas.edu/courses/2007/corpora07/schedule.html

See the slides and links on the schedule page.

Also, we have a wiki page for Python tips (both simple and more advanced
stuff):

http://comp.ling.utexas.edu/wiki/doku.php/python_tips

Jason