[Corpora-List] Keywords Generator

True Friend true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:56:12 UTC 2008

Hi Sir
Tried your script but ........ it has some problems. Probably the large size
of txt files was the reason. Corpus A was about 1.9 million and corpus B was
almost as A. It generated only "0"s for each word. Another thing was
probably big size of wordlist (1000 words). A glimpse of the result.
   votes     0     0
             whereas     0     0
             whereby     0     0
             wherein     0     0
             without     0     0
             witness     0     0
           witnesses     0     0
               wound     0     0
                writ     0     0
             written     0     0
                zila     0     0
                zina     0     0
            court     0     0
When tried with small wordlist it generated only one word (the last one *
court*) plz see the result.
        judge     0     0
            judgment     0     0
                land     0     0
                 law     0     0
             learned     0     0
               order     0     0
           ordinance     0     0
              person     0     0
            petition     0     0
          petitioner     0     0
              police     0     0
              record     0     0
          respondent     0     0
             section     0     0
                suit     0     0
               trial     0     0
               court   718  11128
A procedure which I could make in my mind was like grab the word find its
frequency in Corpus A and then in Corpus B and then print it. I could not
understand the code (not a programmer yet :D), anyhows there is something
wrong. So can you spare some more time for it?
Thanks a lot for your effort to write this script.
Regards
M Shakir
Pakistan

--