[Corpora-List] Keywords Generator

True Friend true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:37:43 UTC 2008

Thnx Mr. Pascal Vaillant. I am basically using Ubuntu Linux thats why I
asked for scripts (along with GUI or Windows tools) as I am able to run them
on Linux. Anyhows I try this software. But the thing I need is not simply a
frequency list. I have TextSTAT and Antconc two very good tools for
frequency generation and even antconc works fine for keyword generation. But
my needs were little different I wanted to get frequency of a word from both
corpora.
Trevor Jenkins: Sorry I forgot to mention the size it was in words,
1.9million words. I also thought that large amount of data is the
reason.
Anyhows If this script could be improved then it will be finer for me.
Otherwise I'll seek some other way or to do a comparison of lesser words
(100 instead of 1000) from both corpora on the basis of frequency.
Regards
M. Shakir Aziz
Pakistan