[Corpora-List] Keywords Generator

Alexander Schutz goalscoringsuperstarhero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:35:02 UTC 2008

Shakir,

I am pretty sure this is not the right forum to give support for a quickly
hacked perl script, and the diagnosis of what went wrong is too much a
speculation given the bug report.
However, maybe I should have been clearer in the usage instructions:

So basically what you need to do is check the input format. Your wordlist
seems to
be ok (from what I can see in your output sample). The corpora need to be
plain text,
and one text-file each (again, see the example input for inspiration)

I tested the script with a wordlist of nouns extracted from the bnc
frequency list,
and as corpusA the europarl-corpus (en, with no tags) and as corpusB a
collection
of Charles Dickens novels (from Gutenberg).

Again, both corpora (I was hoping the provided example was sufficiently
illustrative)
must be plain text files, and size should not be a problem, given the fact
that I was able
to process the europarl (28m tokens)  -- *AND* Charles Dickens  ;-) , and it
only takes
a couple of seconds, and it produced the desired output.

Perhaps it would have been better to come up with a unix-shell pipe example
so that you can see how to do "stuff" quickly yourself, and provide