[Corpora-List] Question corpora

Camilo Thorne cthorne at inf.unibz.it
Fri Feb 29 15:09:00 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for feedback on question corpora. I'm working (for my phd)
on how to express certain fragments of SQL (of well understood
semantics and expressivity) in or with English.

I would like to do some study of the frequency/likelihood of a NL
question expressing such a formal query. However, I've been having
some difficulties in finding data. Ideally, it would be corpora
of questions directed to databases - or the logs of some system
equipped with a natural language interface to a DB.

Kind regards,

Camilo Thorne

Bolzano University

--