[Corpora-List] enquiry

dillon dillon at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 2 02:24:37 UTC 2008

Andy Roberts has the extra code to enable the Yahoo! option in place but
not enabled. He may have other things to do (!) but the WeBoCa project
is apparently carrying on the project, and its current version has a
Google api key already in it, which key also works in jBootCat. It works
in BootCat too. Tell no one about this. ;-)

--George