[Corpora-List] native English corpus

jasper holmes jasper.holmes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:38:52 UTC 2008

Dear Didem,

Unfortunately the email address for the BAWE corpus is no longer live
(we don't receive your message and frustratingly you don't get
notified that we haven't had your message!). You can address your
queries to h.nesi at coventry.ac.uk.

The corpus will be available very soon through the Oxford Text Archive
(http://ota.ahds.ac.uk/). It consists of almost 3000 assignments
written in English at English universities, in a range of disciplines.

Jasper

Jasper Holmes
BAWE corpus
University of Warwick