[Corpora-List] corpus of mathematical equations

Rob Malouf rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:27:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

Some pre-print sites (like arxiv.org) store papers as LaTeX files,
and it would be a simple matter to extract the equations from them.
The equations would be marked up using TeX's typesetting
conventions... whether that would be meaningful for you or not would
depend on what you're trying to do.

---
Rob Malouf <rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu>
Department of Linguistics and Asian/Middle Eastern Languages
San Diego State University