[Corpora-List] CfP: Special Session on Electronic Resources of Slavic Languages at PoS-3

Beata Trawinski trawinski at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jan 15 12:28:23 UTC 2008

CfP: Special Session on Electronic Resources of Slavic Languages at PoS-3

Call Deadline: March 31, 2008

Date: August 28-31, 2008
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact: pos3 at barlach.sfb.uni-tuebingen.de
Website: http://www.sfb441.uni-tuebingen.de/pos3

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the special session on
Electronic Resources of Slavic Languages organized at the Third
International Conference "Perspectives on Slavistics". The conference
will take place in Hamburg, Germany, on August 28-31, 2008.

The aim of the special session is to provide a forum for exchange of
information regarding the recent developments in the composition and
design, construction and use of different types of resources for Slavic
languages. We encourage submissions reporting on, but not limited to:

- corpora (large and small, general and genre-specific, annotated and
non-annotated, single language and parallel corpora, spoken and written
language corpora, treebanks);
- wide-coverage grammars;
- computational lexicons, electronic terminology databases, dictionaries
(mono- and multilingual);
- speech collections;
- wordnets, framenets, ontologies;
- tools for acquisition, construction, annotation and management of
language resources.

Each paper will be allowed thirty minutes (including 10 minutes for
discussion). The deadline for submissions is March, 31, 2008. Submission
information and abstract specifications are available at

http://www.sfb441.uni-tuebingen.de/pos3/

Best Regards,
Beata Trawinski
on behalf of the PoS-3 Organizing Committee