[Corpora-List] Looking for a corpus of text (with special annotation)

Alistar Elvis ealis2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 18:09:00 UTC 2008

My name is Elvis Alistar and I am writing my final degree thesis: "Referentiality and Temporality in Chats and Blogs using Veins Theory".

I am looking for a big corpus manually annotated both for temporality (using TimeML or Time-OWL tags and notations) and for discourse structure (a structure similar to RST). If you know of any of such corpus, please let me know how can I get it or where it can be purchased (if not available for free).

Thank you very much!