[Corpora-List] German corpora

Ute Römer uroemer at umich.edu
Fri Jan 25 15:20:40 UTC 2008

Dear Jaime,

You may want to check Bernhard Kettemann's publications on the topic to see
what corpora he used (some COSMAS II components I think) and what trends he
observed. A recent chapter I recall was published in
Kettemann, B. and G. Marko (eds.). 2006. Planing, Gluing and Painting
Corpora. Inside the Applied Corpus Linguist's Workshop. Frankfurt: Peter
Lang.
http://www.peterlang.com/Index.cfm?vLang=E&vSiteID=&vSiteName=BookDetail%2Ec
fm&VID=55355&

Best of luck with your research!
Ute

Dr. Ute Römer
Director of the Applied Corpus Linguistics Unit
English Language Institute
University of Michigan
Email: uroemer at umich.edu
Phone: +1 734 763 7133