[Corpora-List] POS tagger for French

Adriana Mezeg adriana.mezeg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:51:21 UTC 2008

Dear all,
could anyone recommend me some available, user-friendly POS taggers for
French (besides the TreeTagger)? The French-Slovene parallel corpus I
compiled is to be analysed using ParaConc. My analysis is focused on French
detached constructions (les constructions detachees, example: *Fou de joie*,
il n'a pas pu repondre.). Has anyone tried finding the occurrences of this
type of constructions in electronic corpora? What methods did you use? Thank
you very much in advance and best regards,

Adriana