[Corpora-List] Looking for a biomedical corpus for Rouge's evaluation

Manuel de la Villa manuel.villa at dti.uhu.es
Mon Jun 9 22:55:41 UTC 2008

Dear Members,

I'm building an automatic text summarization system for the biomedical domain
based in UMLS resources and I am looking for a biomedical corpus ready to be
evaluated with Rouge. Any pointers in this regard will be very much
appreciated.

On the other hand, it would be very important to me to obtain a copy of Basic
Elements Evaluator, now unsupported and difficult to find.

Thanks in advance for your interest, time and help.
--
Manuel de la Villa
Associate Professor