[Corpora-List] WSD tool

Aleem Hossain A.Hossain at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 20:56:20 UTC 2008

Dear list members,

I asked you for recommendations of free-to-use WSD tools (similar to
Duluth) and summarise the responses I received below:

Scott Crossley suggested I utilise WordNet

Ted Pederson supplied a link to other supervise WSD systems (in addition
to Duluth) here: http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/supervised.html

He also suggested SenseRelate-AllWords:
http://charango.d.umn.edu/allwords/allwords.html (Web Interface)
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/senserelate.html (Source Code)

Rada Mihalcea pointed me to SenseLearner:
http://lit.csci.unt.edu/~senselearner/

Finally, Bill Louw suggested I try and get in touch with Jeremy Clear
(through Pernilla Danielsson at Birmingham) who wrote some software during
the compilation of the COBUILD dictionary.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aleem

--