[Corpora-List] What is best for text processing Perl of Python?

True Friend true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:46:48 UTC 2008

Thanks for your recommendations. I googled a bit and found some interesting
things like Boo <http://boo.codehaus.org/> a scripting language written for
.Net/mono. This thing attracted me and I read some pages and tutorials about
it. Its syntax is very much influenced by Python. It can use the standard
class libraries written for .Net/Mono. I think C# and other .Net languages
are fully capable of text processing and relatively easy to learn. So I am
thinking to learn Boo as a scripting language along with C#.
Regards

--
محمد شاکر عزیز