[Corpora-List] LONGDALE: a new learner corpus initiative

Ashley Chang ashleyc at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 7 18:21:28 UTC 2008

Dear Professor Granger,
It is so good to see your project is growing into a new dimension. Congratulation!

I just want to communicate to you that we are still interested in the "ICLE" corpus and wonder if there is a way we can continue our conversation and see if we can help each other in our respective projects. If you are interested, I'd suggest that we can have a phone call to restart our conversation in this matter. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dr. Ashley Chang
Business manager
Microsoft Language Resources Center