[Corpora-List] Network analysis

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Tue Nov 11 19:08:37 UTC 2008

I have been performing digraph analysis of dictionary definitions for
over 35 years, with several published papers over that time (most
available at my web site).  Most recently, I have doing this for
prepositions (Oxford and Macquarie) and thesaurus categories
(Macquarie).  My DIMAP dictionary software is particularly designed to
facilitate this process for hypernyms (e.g., it took 10 minutes to
create a digraph for 13,000 verbs in Macquarie).

	Ken

--
Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Home Page: http://www.clres.com