[Corpora-List] frequent collocations

Geoffrey Sampson grs2 at sussex.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 10:56:05 UTC 2008

Tina,

Do you know vol. 2 of Stig Johansson and Knut Hofland's "Frequency
Analysis of English Vocab and Grammar" (Oxford, 1989)?  Not very
"recent", but rather full information.  Also very well worth reading
from a different point of view, I believe, is an article by Kenji Kita
et al. published in an obscure place but reprinted in the anthology I
and Diana McCarthy edited, "Corpus Linguistics" (Continuum, 2004).

Geoffrey

     Prof. Geoffrey Sampson  MA PhD FRSA FBCS CITP FHEA

     Department of Informatics, University of Sussex
     Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QJ, England

     www.grsampson.net     +44 1273 678525