[Corpora-List] [CLLT/CORPORA] help with world Englishes

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 13:37:39 UTC 2008

Marcia,

I have collected 200,000-word samples of English-language text from websites
from 90 different countries around the world, including many where
English is L2, and all your specfied variants except Scottish English
(Scotland does not have its own Top Level Domain, unfortunately).

Is this any use to you?

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell,
  Senior Lecturer, Language research group, School of Computing,