[Corpora-List] Source code corpora

sdb at cs.rmit.edu.au sdb at cs.rmit.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 06:28:41 UTC 2008

Dear colleages,

My research relates to authorship attribution of source code (that is,
determining the owner of anonymous work samples based upon other work
samples where authors are known).

I'm looking for recommendations for source code corpora for this task
for any programming language. For the corpora to be useful, authorship
has to be identified.

My work to date has involved student programming assignments, and I'm
now interested in other sources such as industry and open-source
projects.

Many thanks,

Steven Burrows
PhD Candidate, Sessional Lecturer
School of Computer Science & Information Technology
RMIT University
GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
o: 14.09.04
p: +(61 3) 9925 2758
f: +(61 3) 9662 1617
e: steven.burrows at rmit.edu.au