[Corpora-List] Source code corpora

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:09:23 UTC 2008

Wouldn't any source code repository with version control system give
you that automatically? They all tell you exactly which code was
contributed and by whom.

E.g. SourceForge, Apache or Linux Kernel collections.

http://www.koders.com/ might be a good way to search, if you are
trying to narrow down to a particular area.

Regards,
   Alex.
Research group: http://www.clt.mq.edu.au/Research/