[Corpora-List] Syntax-based Sentence Similarity measures

Paul McNamee paul.mcnamee at jhuapl.edu
Sat Nov 22 11:33:02 UTC 2008

Cui et al. had a paper at SIGIR 2005, "Question Answering Passage Retrieval
Using Dependency Relations":
       http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1076034.1076103

They looked for sentences that might contain an answer to a question
for experiments in question answering at TREC. And I believe some of
their source code was made publicly available.

You might also find some relevant work from the RTE evaluations:
   http://www.nist.gov/tac/tracks/2008/rte/

- Paul