[Corpora-List] Early 20th century British newspaper corpus

Katherine Gupta k.e.gupta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:18:07 UTC 2008

Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for the link, it looks interesting.  I am
specifically interested in how researchers converted the newspapers
into machine-readable texts, especially if they had to convert image
files into text files.

No relation to Dr Gupta I'm afraid - it's a fairly common surname.

best wishes,

Katherine