[Corpora-List] Conference: Diversity in Language Corpora - Vielfalt in Sprachkorpora

tobias roth tobias.roth at unibas.ch
Thu Nov 27 19:50:41 UTC 2008

Conference: Diversity in Language Corpora - Vielfalt in Sprachkorpora
Place/Date: Basel, 22/04/2009 – 24/04/2009
Registration deadline: 31 January 2009

The registration deadline for our conference "Diversity in Language
Corpora – Vielfalt in Sprachkorpora" has been extended until 31 January,
2009.

In March 2009 the SWISS TEXT CORPUS project will be completed and made
available online (www.schweizer-textkorpus.ch) as part of a corpus of
the German language. On this occasion, the German seminar of the
University of Basel is going to host a conference from 22 to 24 April,
2009.

On the one hand, the conference aims to present to the public the Swiss
Text Corpus and its partner projects. On the other hand it aims to
provide a forum for a dialogue with current debates in related
disciplines.

More information can be found on our website:
www.schweizer-textkorpus.ch

Best regards,
Tobias Roth