[Corpora-List] concordance program for large files

Chris Tribble ctribble at clara.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 07:20:55 UTC 2008

For larger files in a windows environment I'd recommend Wordsmith Tools
(http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/) or MonoConc Pro
(http://www.athel.com/).  Neither are free - but they're not that expensive
either.  I've used WS Tools with the whole of BNC and larger corpora with no
problems.  WS Tools works well with Unicode and is very good for Ngrams,
conc-grams and other delights.

Best

C:
--