[Corpora-List] Corpus and Intuition

W. Louw louw at mango.zw
Thu Sep 18 07:00:05 UTC 2008

No. If an institution deliberately uses a new collocate expressly in order to
down-step its own TRADITION as represented in and through the powerful
empiricism of collocates, then it is probably lying. TRUTH collocates with
JUSTICE. Co-select TRUTH, RECONCILIATION and all that you will get is
COMMISSION... a new lie maybe??... a new institution that uses the language of
the tradition but subverts it and gets an outcome. But read it from its outcome
22, 000 people abandon their rights to ordinary JUSTICE. See how quickly
Chaskalson CJ dismissed Ntikisi Biko's appeal for ordinary justice and forced
his family into the waiver route. Some court huh!

Bill