[Corpora-List] Medical Information/Documents for text mining

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:26:45 UTC 2009

Emmanuel,

If you really want medical documents, the only data set that I know of is
this one:

http://www.computationalmedicine.org/catalog/index.php

It does have class labels, in the form of ICD9CM codes.

Best wishes,

Kevin

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Buabin, Emmanuel J <jojobuabin at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please, I would appreciate it if anyone could help with a dataset
> containing medical information/documents for text mining.  Datasets with
> classifications (class labels) would be most preferred.
>
> Regards
> Emmanuel Buabin

K. B. Cohen
Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Center for Computational Pharmacology
and
Lead Artificial Intelligence Engineer, The MITRE Corporation, Human Language
Technology Division
303-916-2417 (cell) 303-377-9194 (home)
http://compbio.uchsc.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen