[Corpora-List] Looking for a corpus of route/trip descriptions

Amanda Stent stent at research.att.com
Wed Apr 8 18:18:42 UTC 2009

I am looking for a corpus of route or trip descriptions in English
text.  Any kind is acceptable, including:
"what I did on my summer vacation"
military simulations/training exercises
walking/cycling/kayaking tour descriptions
journals of explorers

The key criteria is they need to include dates/times and locations.

We've found various bits on the internet and in other corpora after
brainstorming the categories above, but often they aren't detailed
enough in terms of locations and dates/times.

I will take replies personally (including other ideas for things I can
search the Web for) and then summarize for the list.

Many thanks in advance,
Amanda Stent