[Corpora-List] Early-bird registration CL2009

Mahlberg, Michaela M.Mahlberg at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 11:21:15 UTC 2009

** EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION FOR CL2009 **

We are pleased to inform you that we have been able to extend the
early bird registration period until

** Sunday 26th April **

Booking can be made via the University of Liverpool on-line store:

https://payments.liv.ac.uk/catalogue/products.asp?compid=1&deptid=10&catID=5
3&hasClicked=1

A draft timetable is also now available here:

http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/CL2009/Draft%20Timetable.htm

For information on the workshops and colloquia on the pre-conference day see
http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/CL2009/Workshops%20and%20colloquia.htm
Please note that places in workshops/colloquia are available on a first-come
first-served basis.

for more general information on the conference:
http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/CL2009/index.htm

We are looking forward to seeing you in Liverpool!
The Organising Committee
CL2009

Dr. Michaela Mahlberg
School of English