[Corpora-List] Journals to publish my article on the authorship?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Thu Aug 20 10:36:01 UTC 2009

Dear Corpora List Members, we used the corpora of Mihail Sholohov to verify his authorship of Tihij Don (The Quiet Don). However, all Russian literary journals are scared to publish articles on Sholohov's authorship. What journal would you advise to get my article published? Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru about new articles on authorship and the possible journals. I wonder if Sholohov's authorship may be considered solved? Remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia