[Corpora-List] Tambovtsev's phonetic corpora for typological studies

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Mon Aug 31 12:24:13 UTC 2009

Dear Corpora members, we are still enlarging our phonetic corpora. This time we added some Bantu and other Niger-Congo languages. The data are not described in our articles yet, but we plan to do it if you can advise us any proper journal on typology and phonostatistics. Some articles on the authorship of Sholohov built on the corpora of prepositions are waiting some some proper journals as well. We are looking forward to hearing your advice to yutamb at mail.ru  Remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk.