[Corpora-List] 2009 Computational Linguistics Conference Calendar

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at cs.rochester.edu
Wed Jan 7 00:47:19 UTC 2009

Hello all, I've been maintaining a calendar of NLP and CL conferences for
the past five years, and have started a new listing for 2009 that people
might find useful:

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/conferences.html

If you wish to have a conference added or report an error, please feel
free to email me.  I cull together conferences on this list from ACL
emails, linguistlist and corporalist, as well as from fellow researchers
emailing in, and update daily.  I'm hoping to make the calendar a little
less static in the future given recent feedback.

Cheers,
Joel