[Corpora-List] can u help me , please

yigiug gutu mmsb2311986 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 10:40:51 UTC 2009

---

am mahmoud al-batayneh,a student of lingustics at AL-YARMOUK UNIVERSITY in Jordan,i wanna Write my thesis about founding a corpus lingustics for my country, in other word, i wanna to collect spoken and written   CORPUS FROM JORDANIAN NEWSPAPEERS,MAGAZINES, FICTIONS , ETC. I told my prof  about this and he was glad for this and he asked  me to e-mail others prof. to get some idea about how to  do this ; because there is not enough information about this field in jordanian libraries and universities. thus, can you help me by giving some ideas,references, or theses about this topics.
note: i am a linguists and i don;t have knowledge on computer science.

Get your preferred Email name!

Get your new Email address!

      Get your new Email address!