[Corpora-List] software for (manual) syntactic annotation of corpora?

Adam Przepiorkowski adamp at ipipan.waw.pl
Fri Jul 17 22:13:56 UTC 2009

I am looking for freely available (preferably open-source) software
for the manual annotation of corpora at the syntactic (constituency)
level.  This should be annotation from scratch, not discrimination
between results of a parser.

Some desirable features:

- web interface (work over the Internet)

- partial annotation possible (e.g., only identification of NPs or
  only named entities, not necessarily full rooted trees)

- management of annotators, incl. controlling inter-annotator
  agreement

I'll send a summary of any replies I'll get off the list.

Adam P.

--
Adam Przepiórkowski                   ˈadam ˌpʃɛpjurˈkɔfskʲi
http://nlp.ipipan.waw.pl/  ___  Linguistic Engineering Group