[Corpora-List] Tagging with synsets?

Tony Berber Sardinha tony at corpuslg.org
Mon Jun 1 03:42:31 UTC 2009

Dear all

Thanks for the thread and for this summary.

I installed freeling, which looks great, but its tags are numerical
sense codes, for which I can't find an explanation. For example, in
the sentence 'General Motors is beginning its reinvention', the verb
'beginning' is tagged as 00239960. I'd like to know what this tag
means. Thanks ahead for any pointers.

bye

tony