[Corpora-List] Opinion Corpus in English and Chinese

Taras Zagibalov T.Zagibalov at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Jun 1 19:56:40 UTC 2009

Dear Dr. Ruifeng Xu,

For my research I designed a review corpus (for text-based sentiment
classification). UTF-8, simplified Chinese.
You can find two versions of it on
http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/tz21/

it168test - the corpus consists of 2317 reviews of mobile phones of
which 1158 are negative and 1159 are positive (more info in a
readmr.txt file inside).

coling08 - the corpus consists of 10 subcorpora containing a total of
7982 reviews, distributed between 10 product types (more info in a
readmr.txt file inside).

Hope you can find them useful.

Best regards,
Taras Zagibalov