[Corpora-List] free online multimodal corpus of European teen language

Pascual Perez Paredes pascualf at um.es
Wed Jun 3 10:48:59 UTC 2009

This is an invitation to try SACODEYL, a free online multimodal corpus
of European teen language which includes video interviews of speakers
of English, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Romanian, and Spanish.

If you happen to know language teachers or learners interested in this
type of resource, we?d be grateful if you could let them know about it.

You can visit our search tool
http://sacodeyl.inf.um.es/sacodeyl-search2/

and start browsing and searching our corpora right now..

It is necessary that you have have Real Player on your computer.

There are guidelines for teachers here
http://www.um.es/sacodeyl/data/publications/SACODEYL_guidelines_for_teachers.pdf

And for more information visit our project website, where you?ll find
interesting tools for researchers: http://www.um.es/sacodeyl/

Thanks,

--
Dr. Pascual Pérez-Paredes
Traductor Oficial / Intérprete Jurado M.A.A.E.E.

Want to try the first multimodal corpus online?
http://purl.org/sacodeyl/searchtool