[Corpora-List] 1. European Summer School „Culture & Technology“ - Deadline extension

Elisabeth Burr elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jun 15 23:39:28 UTC 2009

Deadline extension 1. European Summer School
„Culture & Technology“, hosted by the University
of Leipzig, Germany, July 27-31, 2009.

http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/

We are pleased to announce that following
numerous requests the deadline for applications
has been extended to the 30th of June 2009.

Application is done by handing in a curriculum
and a letter of motivation via ConfTool:
https://www.conftool.net/esu2009/. Application by Email cannot be accepted.

Thanks to the generous support granted by the
Volkswagen Foundation we can offer a good number of bursaries.

People who would like to stay in one of the guest
houses of the University (see
http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/ESU_1/en/accommodation.html)
are urged to make their choice via ConfTool as
soon as possible as the number of rooms available is decreasing rapidly.

All the necessary information can be found on the
Web-Site of the Summer School which is available
in German and English. Please, read the information carefully.

Notwithstanding the extension of the deadline,
the selection process starts the 16th of June as
planned to give those who have already applied
the chance to organize their journey.

If you have any questions please contact the
organizers at: esu2009 at uni-leipzig.de.

Elisabeth Burr
Organizer of the European Summer School
University of Leipzig