[Corpora-List] Question about handling informed consent and document submission online or by email

Andrea Olinger andrea.olinger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:13:49 UTC 2009

Dear all,

We are developing a corpus of graduate student fellowship/grant funding
proposals for the Graduate Writing Center at the University of California,
Los Angeles.  We have a list of eligible UCLA graduate students from whom to
solicit texts, and we'd like to handle informed consent and document
submission by email. (We could also do a web form submission, but we'd
prefer email.)

We're writing to ask how others have handled the processes of informed
consent and document submission using email or web forms.  If anyone has
sample documents, protocols, or links to this information (such as examples
from current studies), we would very much like to see them and to hear about
your experiences. Please respond to us off-list.

Thanks,
Marilyn Gray, Coordinator, UCLA Graduate Writing Center (
magray at saonet.ucla.edu)
Andrea Olinger, MA Candidate in Applied Linguistics and TESL (
andrea.olinger at gmail.com)