[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 21, Issue 16

Bill Byrne bill.byrne at eng.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 12:34:51 UTC 2009

> Message: 7
> Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:56:53 +0100
> From: Emmanuel Prochasson <emmanuel.prochasson at univ-nantes.fr>
> Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] Tool for raw parallel corpora alignment
> To: corpora at uib.no
> I tried to download MTTK. Though it's a free to distribute software,
> the
> download link is lost in oblivion (you have to register to a Google
> Group that doesnt seem to be active anymore).

I like the 'oblivion' bit - good use of imagery.

The instructions to download are online at

   http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~wjb31/distrib/mttkv1/

I don't keep track of numbers, but there are usually several download
requests each week.
Nobody's ever reported trouble before,   so i've sent you a separate
email.

Bill