[Corpora-List] data-driven learning

Alex Boulton Alex.Boulton at univ-nancy2.fr
Tue Mar 24 16:49:44 UTC 2009

Dear all

Sorry if this is a repeat message, I tried last Friday but it doesn't
seem to have appeared.

Would anybody happen to have a copy of the following article they could
let me have a copy of?

    * *Tim Johns. 1993. Data-driven learning: an update. */TELL&CALL,
      /*2, p. 4-10*

Apparently published in Austria, but even the national library in Vienna
doesn't have it.
Thanks for any tips.

My apologies for the poor timing, as since then we've had the news that
Tim Johns has died. Though I haven't seen a message on this list yet
from anyone who knew him, everyone who did has always spoken so highly
of him. Now the rest of us can only know him through the work he published.

Anyway, thanks for any tips on the request above.
alex

*                                                                  Alex
Boulton*

                                                                Nancy
Université

boulton at univ-nancy2.fr <mailto:boulton at univ-nancy2.fr>

                        homepage:
http://arche.univ-nancy2.fr/course/view.php?id=967

Equipe CRAPEL,
ATILF/CNRS
ERUDI

Tél :
03.83.96.71.30
Tél : 03.54.50.46.70

Fax :
03.83.96.71.32
Fax : 03.54.50.46.79

http://www.univ-nancy2.fr/CRAPEL/
http://www.univ-nancy2.fr/erudi

*                     Tous les articles des /Mélanges CRAPEL/ sont
disponibles
                                      gratuitement en ligne sous format
pdf :*

http://revues.univ-nancy2.fr/melangesCrapel/