[Corpora-List] data-driven learning

Vladimir Benko Vladimir.Benko at fedu.uniba.sk
Fri Mar 27 13:55:06 UTC 2009

Dear All,

> Would anybody happen to have a copy of the following article they could let me have a copy of?
> *   Tim Johns. 1993. Data-driven learning: an update. TELL&CALL, 2, p. 4-10
> Apparently published in Austria, but even the national library in Vienna doesn't have it.

I happened to have a copy of the paper, and replied to Alex off list.  He turned out, however, to be not the only person
iterested.  Please find the scanned pages of the text at our server:

    http://elena.fedu.uniba.sk/scratch/TJohns1993.zip

Regards,

V Benko, 14:55

--
Vladimir Benko    <Vladimir.Benko at fedu.uniba.sk>

Comenius University, Faculty of Education
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures
Soltesovej 4, SK-81334 Bratislava

Tel +421-2-50222133, -50222111  Fax -44254956