[Corpora-List] Survey: applications using grammar-based parsers

Trond Trosterud trond.trosterud at uit.no
Fri Mar 27 12:37:25 UTC 2009

I am looking for references to grammar-based parsers / analysers
fulfilling the following criteria. They are:

- grammar-based (rule-based) parsers, except Constraint Grammar
parsers, which
- show robust results (say accuracy above 90-95%, rather than, say
around 60-70% for whatever they are supposed to do), and
- are used in full-scale, working applications (rather than toy/test
applications), within e.g.
- iCALL, MT, grammar checking, or the like.

You may mail directly to me, I will post a summary.

Trond.

Trond Trosterud                                        t +47 7764 4763
Institutt for språkvitskap, Det humanistiske fakultet  m +47 950 70140
N-9037 Universitetet i Tromsø, Noreg                   f +47 7764 5216
Trond.Trosterud (a) uit.no              http://www.hum.uit.no/a/trond/