[Corpora-List] Hi

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Fri Nov 13 17:43:45 UTC 2009

I don't know how good the Somali Wikipedia is:

http://so.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogga_Hore

But it is easy to download:

http://download.wikimedia.org/sowiki/20091113/sowiki-20091113-pages-articles.xml.bz2

There is a tiny corpus here:

http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/uhlcs/readme-all/README-afro-as-nig-con-lgs.html

But you cannot freely download it and most of the links are dead.

If you find anything else, do let us know!

Fran

El dv 13 de 11 de 2009 a les 09:09 -0800, en/na rye abdi va escriure: