[Corpora-List] Parallel Word Lists

David L. Hoover david.hoover at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:10:39 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone who has offered to write a script or program to
produce parallel word lists, and to the one suggestion of a program that
already exists (unfortunately, it can't handle enough texts).

As I said in my original post, I, myself, do not need a new piece of
software to do this. Rather, I was just making sure there was not
already a free, easy-to-use tool that I could recommend to people
without any programming experience.

I'll take it that the answer to that question is apparently "no."

Best,
David Hoover

--
          David L. Hoover, Professor of English, NYU
       212-998-8832       http://homepages.nyu.edu/~dh3/

    Most of her friends had an anxious, haggard look, . . .
Basil Ransom wondered who they all were; he had a general idea
they were mediums, communists, vegetarians.
           -- Henry James, The Bostonians (1886)