[Corpora-List] Reference Management Tools?

Haiyang Ai hua126 at psu.edu
Thu Oct 22 03:43:39 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I'm a phd student in applied linguistics and trying to get organized by
using a bibliography/reference management tools for all the papers that I
read, before it piles up real quick.

I used EndNote before but later tried to switch BibTeX, so that I can use in
LaTeX for writing academic papers. But there's a problem: most journals,
even in Corpus Linguistics seems to accept M$ Word document, rather than
PDF. So it doesn't make sense to do the LaTeX + BibTeX. Should I just get
back to EndNote and forget about the LaTeX all together?

So I was wondering if you have similar concerns, or what's your usual way of
keeping records.

Please advise!

Best regards,
Haiyang